Tuesday 11 September 2012

In the wars

I'm feeling sorry for myself.  As well as battling a grotty cold (on it's way out I think but dragging its heels), I've been afflicted by a nose bleed and now I've got a hurty handy.  I forgot to let go of the handle when walking through a door.  I know I struggle with multi-tasking these days but being unable to walk through a doorway is taking chemo-brain to new extremes.  Anyway I went to the GP and he thinks my owie warrants a trip to hospital for an x-ray.  Sigh.  At least he said it'd be OK to wait until tomorrow morning when A&E shouldn't be busy, the doctors will have just changed shift and it'll be drunk free (apart from me).

Also, to cap it all, Cyril (the three-legged monster cat) wasn't at all well this morning.  He seems to have perked up a bit as the day has worn on but I'll be keeping my eye on him and if he's still off colour tomorrow I'll be manhandling him into the cat box (one handed) to take him to the vets.

Normal service will be resumed shortly, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment