Thursday 24 July 2014

Monkey business

Three years and one day ago the other-half and I got married.  

aah look, love's middle-aged dream
Yesterday to celebrate, and for reasons to complicated to go into, we went to the pictures to see Planet of the Apes.  I looked up 'third anniversary' and there seems to be some debate as to whether it's leather (oh I say!) or glass.  I think both are wrong  Given yesterday's cinema trip the third anniversary is obviously monkeys.  Incidentally if anyone is feeling the heat in the current lovely weather, may I suggest a trip to the cinema, the air conditioning was so intense yesterday I nearly got hypothermia.

Anyway, as yesterday was my wedding anniversary, today is the three year anniversary of my husband telling me he now had nothing to look forward to (as he'd enjoyed the wedding day even more than me, and that's saying something).  Romance eh?

For even more whinging my latest blog for the online breast cancer magazine, Vita, is now available here.  Have fun!

1 comment: