Thursday 11 June 2015

Yee-haw




Anyone want to help raise money for Breakthrough Breast Cancer and Compton Hospice?  Anyone want to have a good laugh?  Anyone at a loose end on the evening of Saturday 27th June 2015? 



Then mosey on down to Codsall Village Hall (Staffordshire) for a hoe-down (that’s a barn dance, not an evening of weeding you knuckle heads).  

The event starts at 8pm and tickets are £10 each (under 14s free).  All profits will go to the charities mentioned above.  You’ll need to bring your own drink and nibbles but there will be cake (food of the gods) and music by the amazing Slippery Hill Boys.  





We’ve also got some rattling good raffle prizes including



  • 2 adult first class day train tickets
  • A photo shoot with CD of 40 pictures
  • M & S vouchers (two lots worth fifty quid each)
  • A family swim session
  • Bottles of bubbly

If you’re interested contact me or Nev for tickets.  If you don’t have my contact details just leave a comment and I’ll get back to you.



I’d also like to say a big thank you to a couple of the other-half’s nephews who have been working their socks off to make this event a success.  On the evening I’ll try to lay off the booze otherwise I’ll be telling them that I love them all night, which would be icky for everyone.



Anyway come on, don’t miss out on all the hot hillbilly action (or something like that) and come to Codsall on Saturday 27th June 2015 (don’t forget to contact me for tickets first), oh and feel free to spread the word.



Be there or be square.

No comments:

Post a Comment